- Vinayagamoorthy D, Welsh J, Ye F, Zhong M, Vinayagmoorthy T, Qin D. Detection of ccft EGFR T790M mutation from small fragments of DNA in human plasma carrying asymmetric mutation using PrimaCap technology. (Manuscript)
- Vinayagamoorthy D, Gipson K, Ye F, Zhong M, Vinayagmoorthy T, Qin D. Detection of resistance to (Micro Satellite Instability) MSI-H from FFPE sample using RepSeqID technology. (Manuscript)
- Vinayagamoorthy D, Welsh J, Vinayagmoorthy T, Qin D. Detection of EGFR T790M mutations from plasma using PrimaCap technology. (Manuscript)
- Vinayagamoorthy D, Welsh J, Vinayagmoorthy T. Detecting EGFR mutations (L858R, T790M) using second generation allele specific primers; a comparison with Pyrosequencing and TrueSeq. (Submitted)
- Vinayagamoorthy T, Dahui Q, Ye F, Zhong M. Detection of EGFR deletion using RepSeqID technology. (Submitted)
- Moorthy T. Improving Detection of Somatic Mutations.J Cancer Res Therap Oncol 2019 | Vol 7: 101 http://www.jscholaronline.org/articles/JCRTO/Improving-Detection.pdf
- Vinayagamoorthy T. Strategy to improve trial design for immune check point inhibitors. (Submitted)
- Moorthy T. Targeted therapy: a potential oversight in trial protocol.
Lancet Oncology. Volume 19, Issue 9, September 01, 2018.
- Vinayagamoorthy T, An algorithm to evaluate the efficacy of detecting somatic mutations
Journal of Solid Tumors 2018, Vol. 8, No. 2. http://www.sciedupress.com/journal/index.php/jst/article/view/13775
- Vinayagamoorthy T, Zhang D, Ye F, Vinayagamoorthy D, Hodkinson R.
Can detection of Braf p.V600E mutation be improved? Comparison of allele specific multiplex sequencing to present tests. 2017.
Journal of Solid Tumors. Vol 7, No.2. http://dx.doi.org/10.5430/jst.v7n2p14.
- Yo J, Hay K, Vinayagamoorthy D, Maryanski D, Carter M, Wiegel J, Vinayagamoorthy T.
Detection of BRAF mutations from solid tumors using TumorPlexTM technology.
MethodsX 2 (2015) 316–322.
- Vinayagamoorthy T, Maryanski D, Vinayagamoorthy D, Hay K, Yo J, Carter M, Wiegel J.
Improved internal control for molecular diagnostic assays.
MethodsX 2 (2015) 159–164 .